New Industrial Fellowship Program
- Formal program for the participation of professionals in the industry or public sector in CENTRA.
- The program establishes a series of milestones and results associated with an agreed work plan.
- The CENTRA industrial fellow receives mentoring and advice from CENTRA academic members to develop their work plan.
- Allows participation in the co-supervision of UAI students who support the development of the work plan as research assistants.
- It allows professionals to explore relevant research questions arising from their work in industry or the public sector.
- It allows to build from the labor world a competitive profile for admission in postgraduate programs of excellence.
- Requires a weekly work schedule commitment of 4-6 hours.
- The program lasts for 2 semesters.